Traveling is amongst the most alluring experiences for an individual. But what if your smooth sailing ship gets crashed by an Iceberg. Yes, we often have gone through some small or big icebergs in our travel journeys such as device battery low downs at a breathtaking site, nonavailability of washroom, choice of low-quality products, of best travel accessories, and much more.
For making the right gadget choice and picking up best travel accessories in the right proportion we have summed up a guide on this. This best travel accessories guide will help you throughout the process of planning.
- Best travel accessories
- Best Laptops for Travel Bloggers
- Best DSLR for Travel Bloggers
- Best Drone for Travel Bloggers
Best travel accessories
Above we have discussed making the right gadget choice while traveling. Now, I am going to share with you the list of best travel accessories for men & women. Make sure you check everything before going on your next trip. Let’s begin!
- Multi USB Charger– For charging all devices at a time
- N95 Face Mask– Face masks are still required at some places so for safety, purposes make sure you carry one in your journey
- Power Bank– For extra safety that you never get out of battery while capturing a once-in-a-lifetime moment.
- Money Belt– To keep cash, cards, and other valuables safe while traveling
- Document Organizer– To keep your official documents safe
- Travel Duffle Bags/Compression Bags– For easy traveling
- First Aid Kit– Be prepared with a first aid kit on your journey
- Headphones– Long flights?? Ahh.. no more boring flights for solo travelers especially
- Travel Bottles– Be ready with storage of every minute essential in small travel bottles.
- Travel Pillow– A homely feel with comfy travel pillows
- Hand Sanitizer or Hand Wipes– Hygiene comes first
- Digital Luggage Scale– So that you don’t get charged for extra weight
- Cable Luggage Locks– To keep your belongings safe
- Daily Essentials Kit for Men/Women– Grooming kits in small portable packings
- A Cap– Beat the scorching summer
- Raincoat/Umbrella– Make sure it’s lightweight
Best Laptops for Travel Bloggers
Based on the requirements and personal preferences of the traveler they walk for the choice of laptop or tablet for travel blogging. Choosing the best laptop for travel bloggers is a big decision to make. Well, we have made some decent research on this which might help you in making an informed decision. Check out now!
Features & Specifications
|Processor||1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 3.66 GHz)|
|Display||13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display|
|RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Storage||128 GB PCIe-based flash storage|
|Battery Life||Battery Life- Up to 13 hours of battery life|
|Display resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Dimensions||10.5 x 14.2 x 2.2 in|
|Operating system||OS X El Capitán 10.11|
|Hard drive||128 GB|
Today MacBook is no new name for travel bloggers. But the one with defined specifications and model can add magnificent effects to your travel blogging. We recommend the 13.3″ Apple MacBook Air. Make sure it’s the latest one with a Retina display. It has a 13-14 hours long battery life. We will give it all greens in terms of processing speed, weight, size, and storage. So, overall it is worth making an investment.
Features & Specifications
|Processor||Intel Core m5 processor (up to 2.7 GHz) with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM|
|Display||360-degree hinge and 12.5” Full-HD touchscreen|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Battery Life||Up to 10 hours of battery life|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Dimensions||12 x 8.3 x 0.5 in|
|Hard drive||64 GB|
ASUS Chromebook Flip is on the list of best lightweight travel laptops. With a 360-degree hinge, it fulfills both your needs of using a laptop and tablet at the same time. It is small in size so it becomes easy to transport.
Features & Specifications
|Processor||8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)|
|Display||15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-lit Display|
|Battery Life||Up to 13.5 Hours of Battery Life|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Dimensions||15.02 x 10.2 x 1.19 in|
|Hard drive||256 GB|
Are you looking for a budget laptop for travel? Then Acer Aspire E 15 is a worth noting option. This is indeed a powerful laptop tightly packed with countless features. No laptop can beat this one in terms of pricing. However, travel bloggers might dislike this for its weight which is quite heavy as compared to other laptops.
|Processor||7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Dual Core 2.7GHz (4MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz)|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|Dimensions||20.87 x 16.93 x 3.94 inches|
|Hard drive||1 TB|
Dell Inspiron is innovated for the easy transfer of photos and videos from DSLR with high speed. Well, this is the most need of any travel blogger which Dell Inspiron is fulfilling. It comes with the Windows 10 operating system. Also, it is perfect for all blogging needs.
Best DSLR for Travel Bloggers
Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Digital camera is an absolute favorite of many travel bloggers for professional photography. Excellent image quality and image stabilization make it one to choose.
- Full-frame Image Sensor
- 93% image coverage
- Long-lasting Z battery for up to 700 images
- Secure Dual media slots
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- The 5-step shutter speed advantage
- SuperSpeed USB Type-C and Micro USB
Canon EOS is one of the best video cameras for travel bloggers. It goes with numerous lenses which makes it an affordable pick for travelers. Also when you pick any other camera in the same series it helps with the saving on lenses.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC
- Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless remote control over the camera
- Full HD 1080/30p Video Recording
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Up to 3 fps Shooting
- Creative Filters & Auto Modes
Fuji X-T30 goes best with every travel site with its versatile features. What makes it so perfect?
It is light on weight & frees you out from lugging over heavy camera equipment on a soothing travel journey. Fuji X-T30 takes up to 10 frames per second with 4K video capability, best for those who believe in capturing little moments of life.
- APS-C 24 MP works best with low light conditions without using flash
- Accurate Auto-Focus Tracking and Face Detection
- Next-Gen Wireless Connectivity
- Video Capture Resolution: 4K DCI 2160P
You might be on the list of travelers who don’t like to carry heavy camera equipment such as camera lenses, bags, batteries, or tripod stands on your journey. Well, you don’t have to when Go Pro Hero 7 is available to shop. Without compromising with the image quality, you can take the masterpiece shots of your life with the Go-pro camera series.
- Hyper smooth Image Stabilization
- Live streaming in 720p
- Waterproof + Rugged
- Voice Control with 16 commands and supports several languages
Best Drone for Travel Bloggers
The top pick of the day is the DJI Mavic Mini 2 from the DJI range of drones. This has been on top due to its stunning video and image quality. This is why the DJI range of drones is becoming popular amongst travelers who seek to capture unforgettable moments with their cameras.
- Most compact drone with a weight of just 249g
- 4K/30fps Video
- 10km 720p Video Transmission
- Level 5 Wind Resistance
- 4x Digital Zoom
If you are a documentary travel blogger then you must have considered Karma Drone by GoPro. It is quite heavy in weight i.e.1006 g which means you need to register this drone with the FAA first before flying.
- 4K Video Shooting
- Flight Time of 20 Minutes
- 12 Megapixels Picture Quality
- Dimensions after folding: 17.3 x 4.92 x 11.89 in
- Tight Control for smooth flying in small crevices
If you are hunting for DJI drone alternatives then give an end to your search here. Parrot anafi is small folding and the best drone for travel bloggers. It is a brilliant choice for long travel backpacking trips. Parrot Anafi is also considered as one of the quietest drones in the world.
- Weighs 320g
- 21 Megapixels Photo Quality
- 4K Video Quality
- 180 Degree Cameras Pointing Upwards
Intangible Must Have Travel Accessory
Travel Insurance Policy or best travel accessories
This is often the most ignored travel accessory. Yes, we can’t include it in the list of tangible best travel accessories but if we consider the intangible ones, then travel insurance is a must. Frequent travelers are suggested to pick the best full coverage travel insurance. Good travel insurance is one that offers full coverage to all your best travel accessories such as trip interruption, emergency evacuation, lost luggage, and more.
Pack Your Bags Now!
All in all, we have covered plenty of the best travel accessories for women and men. Hope you guys find this article helpful. It’s all about making your travel easy and comfortable with minimal luggage. Make sure to double-check everything and make informed decisions keeping in mind your requirements and the climate of the place.
Please feel free to ask any questions in the comment section given below and we will get back to it as soon as possible.