Dan The Man
Dan The Man: Cost: $0.00
In-App Purchases: FREE
Application and In-application buys are entirely with Amazon Underground
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
This application needs consent to get to:
Open system attachments
Get to data about systems
See all Application Permissions
- ASIN: B01LWMXIB1
- Original Release Date: October 5, 2016
- Latest Developer Update: October 21, 2016
- Rated: Guidance Suggested This app may include dynamic content. What’s this?
- Average Customer Review: 293 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #89 Free in Appstore for Android (See Top 100 Free in Appstore for Android)
- #11 in Appstore for Android > Amazon Underground
- #13 in Appstore for Android > Games > Arcade
- Bone-crunching boss fights
- Intense hand-to-hand combat
- Powerful weapons and upgradeable attacks
- Play as other characters and create your very own fighter
- Test your might in Battle Mode
- Daily events with exclusive rewards
- Secret areas brimming with treasure
- Pinpoint controls with support for gamepads
Product DescriptionBAM! POW! HEEYAAAAA!
The creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride are turning up the tempo with a hard-hitting brawler that will send your enemies flying! Are you ready to kick it old school?
THE STORY SO FAR:
A village lies in peril. An evil organisation has emerged from the shadows. Your girlfriend, Josie, is fighting for survival. Can Dan the Man save the day? Only time will tell!
THE MISSION AT HAND:
Punch, kick, and blast your way through 12 action-packed levels in this nail-biting platformer based on the hilarious web series by Studio JOHO. But the fight doesn’t end there! Get your adrenaline pumping with Battle Mode, daily events, and more characters (like Barry Steakfries!) to lay the smack down with.
– Bone-crunching boss fights
– Intense hand-to-hand combat
– Powerful weapons and upgradeable attacks
– Play as other characters and create your very own fighter
– Test your might in Battle Mode
– Daily events with exclusive rewards
– Secret areas brimming with treasure
– Pinpoint controls with support for gamepads